Sloan Museum Auto Fair
Find out who won! Thank you to everyone who attended the show. Your support of our automotive collection is appreciated.
Save the Date! June 27 & 28, 2015
Event Time: Saturday 9-5 p.m. & Sunday 9-3p.m.
This event is a fun-filled two-day show with plenty of music, entertainment, vendors and of course, automobiles! The Flint Cultural Center campus becomes home to more than 600 of the best looking cars, trucks and motorcycles around. Vehicle registration at 8:00am. The visitor gates open Saturday and Sunday at 9 a.m. Come back on Sunday at 9 a.m. to see everything you missed on Saturday and find out who won awards! Ticket are $7 adult, kids age 11 and under are free. This allows you to wander among an amazing automobile show. Enjoy feature cars, exhibits, kids activities, music and much more! Entrance to the Sloan Museum and Buick Automotive Gallery included with your admission fee.
NEW FOR 2014
* New fees: Display Only Vehicles (non-judged) $15 if registered by June 15, $20 day of the show. Register Online or download the form (NOTE: there is a fee of $2 for registering online. Judged vehicles $20 if registered by June 15, $25 day of the show Register Online or download the form. (NOTE: there is a fee of $2 for registering online.)
Special Identification for Vehicles to be Judged.
* With advanced registration arrive together-park together in the new Family & Friends Parking Area.
* With advanced registration, clubs can park together – Call Thom at 810-239-7771 for details.
* Treasures in the Meadows- Located in the shade/grass area behind the Sloan Museum. Four categories: Automotive, Antiques & Collectibles, Arts & Crafts and Vehicles for Sale. More details. Questions about being a Vendor? Call Dan Bower at 810-938-8046 or send an email email@example.com.
* Two Cruise In's this year: Friday, June 20th at the Hot Dog Stand in Grand Blanc, and Friday, June 27th at the Flushing A in Flushing, both running from 5pm until 8pm. Please note: There is not an organized cruise to or from the Flushing A. Everyone please gather and enjoy a wonderful night of beautiful vehicles.
* Two Feature Displays: In Durant Plaza 50 years of GTO and in front of the Flint Institute of Arts, we will celebrate 50 years of Muscle Cars with rare Mustangs, GTO's, Barracudas, Chevelles and others.
For more information on this year's event:
Call - (810) 237-3450
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - SloanAutoFair.com
Forms - *Vehicle Registration Register online or download the form (NOTE: there will be a $2 service charge for all online purchases)
*Vendor Registration Register online or download the form (NOTE: there will be a $2 service charge for all online purchases)
* Sell your Vehicle at the Show Register online or download the form (NOTE: there will be a $2 service charge for all online purchases)
*Volunteer Download the form
Back to the Bricks
August 12-16, 2014
Downtown - Flint, Michigan
Enjoy five days of automotive excitement at the Annual Back to the Bricks Cruise and Car Show, August 13-17.
For more information, visit the website at BackToTheBricks.org
Golden Memories Car Show
Sunday, September 21, 2014
A very special event exclusively for original or authentically restored vehicles produced in 1963 or earlier. The Golden Memories Automobile Gathering is sponsored byFriends of Sloan*Longway, making it free to exhibitors and attendees. We welcome all authentic and original automobiles 1964 and prior. No visual modifications are allowed. Registration takes place between 9:00 a.m. and 12 noon the day of the event. Driver and one passenger will receive free admission to the show grounds, Sloan Museum, the Buick Automotive Gallery and 10% off all Sloan Museum Store purchases.
The show is free and open to the public to walk among the vehicles. If visitors wish to also see Sloan Museum,regular museum admission is charged. This event is non-competitive, so there will be no judging, just a relaxing day with friends and fellow car enthusiasts who love well preserved and restored automobiles. Lottery drawing for the dash plaque vehicle of the 2014 show. Special recognition and a pass in review for vehicles celebrating a 50, 75, and 100 year anniversaries. DASH PLAQUES TO THE FIRST 200 VEHICLES.
Sloan Museum's Sunday Drive
Sunday, September 21, 2014
Arrive at 9:30am, leave at 10:00am
From Buick Gallery, 303 Walnut Street, Flint, MI 48503
Limited to 30 vehicles.
The fifth annual Sunday Drive is open to all. No need to drive an antique or vintage car. This year, we will be touring the private collection of John Bourbeau, lunch at Castaways at Lake Nepessing in Lapeer, then heading to the private collection of
Chuck and Diane Schneider of Hadley, Michigan. Don't forget the camera! Print out your registration form and mail it in. Limited to 30 vehicles.
Cost is $25.00 per vehicle, driver and one passenger. $10.00 charge for each additional passenger. $5.00 additional charge for vehicles registered after September 19th. Light refreshments, maps and turn and distance notes will be provided. Register today! Light refreshments, maps will be provided. Convenient automobile trailer parking. Register today at Sloan Museum at 810.237.3450 or call Matt Assenmacher at 810.635.7844,email@example.com.
For more information on all events, call 810-237-3450 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
These events are part of: